Wednesday, February 19, 2014

One week left...

...and I still have much to do!

What I have done is listened to 'Gone Girl' (review below) and read 'Dolly' but haven't reviewed it yet.  It's been a very busy month with lots of travel for work (poor excuse I know) but I have managed one Yoga session which is better than none Yoga session.

Last night I started watching the Great British Sewing Bee, I knows 'citing innit, which has made me want to sew something again...so lets add 'sew a something' to the list.  I have several ideas in the mill, 1. Using material from an old tshirt sew a baby hat (as per a pattern I have somewhere) 2. Sew some fabric boxes using fat quarters to keep my make-up and 'stuff' in 3. Sew a drawstring laundry bag for the nursery.  

I've also bought myself a ticket for Wonderwool for the Sunday (can't go the whole weekend because of a friends wedding) which has given me the inspiration I need to knit something but also I refuse to meet up with my knitty friends and when quizzed upon what I have made with last years purchases I'll have to dive and hide in the nearest yarn pile.  So before April I have to knit something from last years Wonderwool buys.  Ideally a pair of pink fingerless mitts the pattern for which a friend gave me and reassures me it couldn't be easier.


This to do list is getting even bigger, time to actually 'to do' I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment